The Digital Project Manager is responsible for supporting the successful delivery of Minor League Baseball’s (MiLB) digital-based initiatives. This position will work directly with digital vendors including Major League Baseball Advanced Media. If you possess strong client/vendor management skills, a high attention to detail, and the project management experience to deliver digital projects on a range of platforms such as web, mobile, social, loyalty and video you are encouraged to apply.
In addition to the delivery of digital projects this role will provide operational support of the existing digital business across a range of platforms, including web, mobile, video, ecommerce.
- Work with leadership team and key vendor contacts to define project scope, objectives and approach to support business objectives
- Collaborate with vendors and internal teams to develop and maintain integrated project schedules
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and cross-functional teams
- Collect, manage, and prioritize business requirements
- Schedule, organize, and lead meetings to promote collaboration and consensus on requirements, timelines, milestones, etc.
- Oversee vendors ensuring quality deliverables are provided on schedule and within budget
- Serve as liaison between vendors and internal teams
- Develop, maintain, and communicate detailed issue and enhancement tracking logs
- Maintain, and produce when necessary, project documentation, including meeting agendas, minutes, implementation plans, requirements, issue logs, budgets, status reports, presentations
- Surface and escalate issues and risks to leadership; identify and provide clear steps for mitigation
- Other tasks and projects in conjunction with MiLB’s digital goals