The Digital Activation Manager plays a critical strategic role at Minor League Baseball (MiLB). The Digital Activation Manager has a primary responsibility for partner campaign success. They will be responsible for management and optimization of digital media campaigns to ensure launch and successful delivery for all MiLB partners. The Digital Activation Manager will work with all digital and social products including, but not limited to, Content Marketing, SEO, Display, Social Media, Native, Email and Web Marketing.
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing & Communications
Status: Full time
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop and successfully manage overall digital activation plans on behalf of MiLB partners, as well as national marketing campaigns, as needed.
- Develop and manage insertion orders for all digital campaigns and work directly with MiLB technology partners, such as MLB Advanced Media, to secure inventory in a timely manner.
- Attends Partnership Marketing calls with current partners, as needed, to help prepare and deliver partner-centric solutions.
- Works closely with the Digital Partnership Strategist and Partnership Marketing team to develop digital marketing plans and strategies to fit or enhance partner’s digital investment.
- Proactively works with technology partners to monitor and manage campaigns and make appropriate adjustments to improve performance and ongoing optimization for all digital campaigns.
- Communicates monthly results and proof of performance to partners in tandem with the Partnership Marketing team.
- Develop a post-sale communication and activation plan internally and externally for maximum efficiency and post-sale success.
- Works with Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing and Communications, Digital Partnership Strategist and Partnership Marketing team to ensure deadlines are met and client performance is delivered as promised.
- Attends weekly Partnership Marketing meetings and as available, training sessions to implement go-to-market strategies for a variety of digital products.
- Actively communicates with technology partners to understand roadmap of upcoming digital solutions, as well as introduce or suggest new scalable digital products or marketing assets that lead to direct revenue generation for MiLB partners.
- Provides on-going recommendations to Digital Partnership Strategist or Partnership Marketing team and clients to upsell and cross-sell MiLB’s vast product offerings during renewal periods, with partner satisfaction as the top priority.
- Supports internal sales education and the development of collateral related to digital products, solutions and optimal packaging
- Supports an active dialogue with the Partnership Marketing team in preparation of execution timeline, activation status updates and end of year campaign performances, all the while ensuring partner goals are met throughout the year.
- Assist Senior Vice President, Digital Strategy & Business Development and Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Communications in various projects, as needed.