In support of our vision to "be a dynamic leader in sport and entertainment," MiLB is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining industry-leading talent.
The Production Designer assists in the creation of MiLB’s full portfolio of marketing communications, ensures design consistency and contributes to the marketing strategy, business development and partnership marketing initiatives.
Reports to: Manager, Brand Development
Location: St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Lead the development of creative materials for MiLB special events, including Baseball Winter Meetings and MiLB Innovators Summit
- Assist in the creative execution of all MiLB-branded projects, including but not limited to national marketing materials (advertisements, event signage, sales presentations, etc.) and external communications (e-newsletters, printed collateral, website designs, etc.)
- Assist in the development of special events’ style guides
- Ensure design consistency across all creative projects by understanding and communicating MiLB's brand standards to all internal departments, national commercial partners, and third-party vendors
- Create graphics and HTML code templates for MiLB's online marketing initiatives
- Communicate efficiently with internal departments on requested projects to ensure objectives are clearly understood and met
- Arrange and coordinate various print projects with printers and other third-party vendors to ensure deadlines are met and invoices are submitted
- Supply files for external artwork requests; ensure approved and appropriate artwork and logos are sent out to licensees and vendors within proper time frames
- Support all creative projects, including photo and video shoots
- Contribute ideas and activation strategies for national marketing and commercial partnership initiatives
- Execute other projects or tasks as assigned by Manager, Brand Development and/or the Director/Vice President, Marketing Strategy and Research