The Marketing & Business Strategy Manager will play an integral role in crafting the Minor League Baseball (MiLB’s) story, aiding the organization with its vision to become a dynamic leader in sport and entertainment. Working across all business units, this position will be charged with the development and measurement of go-to market commercial sales strategies, fan engagement initiatives that are focused on brand amplification, consumer acquisition, and revenue growth for MiLB representing all 160 MiLB Clubs.
Reports to: Director, Marketing and Business Strategy, MiLB
Location: St. Petersburg, Fla.
Work Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm
- Co-author with the Business Development and Media team a refined commercial go-to market strategy.
- Lead MiLB’s sponsorship valuation analysis tools and methodology to ensure MiLB’s value proposition is diverse and maximized.
- Support new national ownership platform creation/production of inspiring design, content and sponsorship campaigns that build the MiLB brand and drive revenue.
- Amplify current national marketing campaigns, imagining methods to maintain national buy-in from teams and both prospective and established fans.
- Lead the aggregation and synthesis of proprietary and syndicated consumer research to uncover and communicate key insights for company growth.
- Interact with all departments and 160 member clubs to contribute to the analysis, development and implementation of all marketing and sales campaigns.
- Manage cross functional projects between various departments (Licensing, Events, Charities, etc.) and analyze ROI of activities.
- Pioneer and implement measurable sales and marketing strategies that will drive revenue goals and increase awareness.
- Sustaining productive relationships with team marketing leads to ensure local market success and provide consistent guidance.
- Support consistent Board communication throughout the year.
- Play an active role in annual budget development and monthly financial management of MiLB Enterprises.
- Other projects assigned by Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer and Director, Marketing and Business Strategy.