The Coordinator, Partnership Marketing will play an integral role in supporting the Minor League Baseball (MiLB) Partnership Marketing team and its growing portfolio of strategic partnerships. In support of MiLB’s vision to become a dynamic leader in sport and entertainment, this position will play a prominent role in implementing best in class partner activation elements with an eye towards maximizing partner-specific value. In addition, this position will require a creative strategic thinker poised to build and maintain strong relationships with a keen focus on partner growth and retention.
Reports to: Director, Partnership Marketing
Location: St. Petersburg, Fla.
Work Hours: M-F, 9am-5pm
- Assist Partnership Marketing team with all aspects related to the onboarding, planning and execution of strategic partnerships.
- Liaise with the MiLB network of 160 teams and external vendors, where applicable, to implement partner strategies that meet partner-specific business objectives.
- Maintain benchmarks and ensure accurate documentation of partnership platforms, including photos, screenshots, frequency, for partner proof of performance reports.
- Coordinate with internal and external research resources to use data / analytics to accurately summarize partner value.
- Assist in collecting and creating collateral used for partnership correspondence, presentation materials and reports to drive enterprise-wide commercial value.
- Support Partnership Marketing team at partner/agency meetings by managing pre-meeting activity, including pitch, presentations, and proposals.
- Work with the Partnership Marketing team members to enhance current partnership activations, identify new net revenue opportunities, and provide additional strategic value for the partnerships.
- Identify current trends in the industry and incorporate these ideas and concepts into new and existing partnership frameworks.
- Interface with multiple departments (i.e. marketing, communications, digital, etc.) and effectively provide integrated solutions for potential and existing partners.
- Embrace and execute the MiLB Growth and Retention Model, focused on developing long-term institutional partnerships.
- Other projects assigned by Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer and Director, Partnership Marketing.